Elasto-Gel™ Hot and Cold Therapy
The Elasto-Gel™ Therapy Products are designed to provide moist heat therapy or soothing cold therapy for relief of minor muscular and joint aches and pains. The hot or cold therapy will last 20 to 40 minutes per application. The product is held in place with hook and loop type closures, which allow the user to move about during therapy. The product is microwavable so it can provide nearly continuous heat therapy. When used cold, the product conforms to contours, even at -20F (-30C), allowing comfortable soothing cold applications.
A specially formulated gel:
- This product is made with Elasto-Ge™l, a patented gel with exceptional properties for transferring heat or soothing cold. If punctured, it will not leak and will remain usable. Remains flexible even when frozen. Most items are covered with a removable outer stretch lycra cover. Provides excellent therapy for minor injuries during and after rehabilitation exercises. The unique combination of specially selected fabric and tough flexible gel provides an exceptional durable product for use in hospitals, rehabilitation centers, athletic facilities and the home.
- Single product hot or cold
- Will not leak if punctured
- Will not dry out
- Exceptional conformability
- Durable and comfortable
- Easy to use
- Elasto-gel products are latex free
- Elasto-Gel Packs come with 6 month manufacturer limited warranty
- 4" x 24": 1 Strap 1" x 21"
- 6" x 24": 1 Strap 2" x 21"
- 9" x 24": 2 Straps 2" x 21"
- Foot/Ankle Wrap: 1 Strap 2" x 27", gel 9" x 10.5". No removable outside cover. Product is in shape of "L". The long part of the L can either go high up the ankle or turned to cover more of the foot area.
- Cervical Collar: 3/8" Thick, 1 elastic loop strap 2" x 6". Length = 20", width = 10"
- Therapy Mitten: comes with hand liner to protect the hand from hot spots as well as protect the gel - keep it clean. Not sold in pairs - sold by each.
- Shoulder Wrap: Original design, has many straps and hook/loop pieces. Does have a removable cover. Gel 24"W x 16"L. Lay the product flat for viewing. Product looks like the letter H with a wide side of the H and a narrow side of the H. The wide side goes over the shoulder/chest area and the narrow side goes down the bicep-arm. There are several straps to fasten. See directions for use sheet.
- Sinus Mask
- Knee, 12" - 15" circumference: Gel 8" x 15" in diamond shape w/ hole in center
- Knee, 15" - 20" circumference: Gel 10" x 20" in diamond shape w/ hole in center
- Gel Pack, 6" x 8": All packs are enclosed in a urethane bladder, therefore it traps the moisture inside the plastic and does not provide moist heat. To get moist heat, apply a moist towel in - between patient and product. Steam will generate the moist heat effect. Remove outside blue cover to submerge item in water.
- Gel Pack, 12" x 12"
- Gel Pack, 8" x 16"
- Cervical Roll, 3" x 10"
- Cervical Roll, 4" x 10"
- Lumbar, 24”-36” waist: Gel length 24", Belt 4" x 16"
- Lumbar, 36”-52” waist: Gel length 27", Belt 4" x 16"
- Back Pack: Looks like back of shirt: Gel size 16" x 20" x 3/8" thick
- Wrist Wrap: 2 Straps: 1 strap is 1" x 16" and the other is 2" x 14", Gel 10" x 6.5" - has hole in center of gel product, does not have a removable cover
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration requires that MSDS/SDS be available to employees for potentially harmful substances handled in the workplace under the Hazard Communication regulation.
Material Safety Data Sheet