ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29 As low as $1.89
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
KN95 5-Ply Mask
Benchmark Face Masks-50/Box - 3 Ply Blue
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Headrest & Face Cradle Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs - 100 pack
Zopec™ DT-1200 Electrotherapy system for Feet Neuropathy & Pain
Please Log in for professional pricing
ZOPEC TM DT-1200 Peripheral Neuropathy, Body Pain System
- Designed specifically for the treatment of peripheral neuropathy and acute/chronic body pains including back pain, sciatica, and joint pain.
- FDA approved Class II Medical Device for electrotherapy safety and efficacy.
- For peripheral neuropathy, it has patented silver coated hand and foot electrodes specifically designed for peripheral neuropathy. It delivers strong stimulation to hands and feet. It can even isolate individual fingers or toes for treatment. Note: this product configuration # 197502 does not include the hand electrode. It can be purchased as an accessory.
- For acute/chronic body pain, it uses low frequency current interference specifically designed to better scramble intractable pain signals and increasing blood circulation to enhance healing. Capable to deliver 1000 combinations of unique low frequency current interference programs to avoid nerve accommodations.
- Effectiveness has been evaluated by neurologists, chiropractors, family physicians, and patients with great success. Specifically, it has helped diabetic, chemotherapy, alcoholic, and multiple sclerosis patients even when medications are no longer effective in reducing pain.
- Patients benefit from pain relief and reducing the need to take narcotic medications, which damage livers and cause dependency over time.
- Patient manual has clear clinical treatment instructions including pictures for each step-by-step procedure.
- Clinically prescribed settings can be locked for the ease-of-use at home for patients.
|Channels||2 independent channels: each customize pulse width, mode, and frequency.|
|Power Source||4 AA batteries (inserted into the back of device)|
|Waveform||Asymmetric biphasic square|
|Pulse Width||50-350 uS|
|Pulse Intensity||0-60 mA|
|Pulse Frequency||1-200 Hz|
|Timer Control||1-99 minutes. Constant on is 00.|
|Dimensions||5” x 2.75” x 1.25”|
|Weight||0.5 lb (batteries included)|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
- DT-1200 device
- 2 silver coated single foot electrodes
- 4 AA batteries
- 2"x2" premium adhesive electrodes 4/pack
- 1 belt clip
- Patient manual
Insurance reimbursement now available for this product (depends on each insurance). Please see the Insurance Reimbursement Instruction attached for more details.
|Brand Name||Zopec ™ Medical|
Write Your Own Review
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!