Dynatron 900+ Static & Intermittent Traction Unit - Clinical Traction System
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Dynatron TX900+ is a newer version of the old TX900 model featuring new updated design - LED display and push button controls(readings and settings are more accurate and digital), computerized automatic compensation provides consistent traction forces, new adapter plate for mounting on Triton traction tables (the holes in the bottom of the TX900+ match the mounting holes of TX900), more tension ranges. CSA tested unit for placement in hospitals
Dynatron TX900+ Traction Head provides accurate traction in four modes:
- harmonized intermittent
Dynatron TX900+ Traction Head produces up to 200 pounds of traction tension force. Adjustable traction speed with timer. Also the therapist can, at any time during the therapy, adjust the "hold" and/or "rest" dial. After making necessary adjustment, press the "start" button and the new program will automatically replace the previous setting to provide progressive traction. Dynatron TX900+ Traction Head Features:
- Traction Force: Press RESET +SP key in combination to select one of the three ranges: 40 lbs, 110 lbs, 200 lbs.
- Traction Force Compensation: Computerized Automatic
- Force Units: Pounds, Kilograms or Newtons
- Hold/ Rest Time: 1-99 sec. independently set
- Treatment Time: 1-99 min
- Safety System: Multiple protection alarms - service/ overload/ min>max/ remote
- Safety Class: Class I/ Type BF (IEC 60601-1
- EMC Tested: IEC 60601 / 1-2 Requirements
- Classification: Class II (IIb) as per MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX
- Dimensions: 13.4(L) x 10.6 (W) x 10.6(H) inches
- Weight: 30 lb.