Hausmann Mammoth 3 Section Hi-Lo Treatment Table
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Hausmann Mammoth 3
3-Section Hi-Lo Examination Table – 7703
The Mammoth 3 hi-lo treatment table can be adjusted into a number of positions to best treat a patient, including a seated position. The adjustable headrest with nose hole allows a patient to lay face down at a position that is comfortable for them. The x-frame lift design has no end-to-end movement, so it can fit in tight spaces. It features a durable steel frame and features high-quality Pro-Form vinyl. It is proudly assembled and upholstered in the USA.
Features and Specifications
- Tables take up less operational space with no end-to-end movement
- Convenient and easy set-up
- Adjustable headrest with nose cutout angles between +40° and -90°
- 30” W x 76” L upholstered top
- Weight: 550 lbs. weight capacity
- 18” – 37” adjustable height
- Two (2) foot switches for placement around the table
- Heavy duty independently lockable casters
- 2.5” tabletop featuring rounded corners and firm foam padding
- Durable heavyweight Pro-Form vinyl upholstery – withstands heavy cleaning and disinfecting (see manual for more information)
- Available in both Standard and Custom SKU configurations
- Warranty: 3-years on the switches and upholstery, 5-years on the motor and 15-years on the steel frame providing long-term reliability