Invacare Dual-Release Paddle Walker
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Invacare® Dual-Release Paddle Walker
The Invacare® Paddle Release Walker features a wide, deep frame with a large number of height adjustments and a composite lower side brace for added stability. This walker is light and easy to lift and maneuver. The paddle release mechanism makes folding and closing the walker easy and is ideal for users with dexterity issues.
- Lightweight and easy to lift and maneuver
- Ergonomic release paddles make it easy to open and close the walker
- Folding mechanisms are easy to reach from a seated position
- Walkers fold easily for transport or storage
- Quiet operation
- Width inside hand grips: 17"
- Width inside base legs: 21½"
- Overall depth: Open: 17½" Folded: 4"
- Height adjustment: 30 3/8" - 37 3/8"
- Patient height: 5'3" - 6'4"
- Product weight: 5 lb 5 oz
- Product weight capacity: 300 lb
- Warranty: 5 Year limited warranty