Teeter® EZ-Up Gravity Boots with Adapter Kit
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Workout in Comfort!
- Dual, Self-Locking Buckles ratchet the boots securely around the ankle/lower calf area for a customizable, comfortable fit
- Super-Soft 5/8” Foam Liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression
- Optional Calf Loops wrap behind each leg to place a 2 degree bend in the knees, which helps to reduce the load on the knee joints and top of the foot
- Flexible, Lightweight Shell made of highly durable DuPont Hytrel for a more forgiving, slightly pliable boot that weighs just 2 lbs. each
- Specialized Materials including 40% glass/nylon alloy in the hooks and calf loops for unmatched strength and durability
- One-size-fits-most design fits a majority of leg/ankle sizes
- Use with select Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Tables, Inversion Racks and Bars, or at the gym
- Includes EZ-Up Gravity Boots plus CV Bar
- Adapter Kit with Gravity Boots designed for use in the Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 and EP-560 Ltd inversion tables, as well as some F-Series tables
- Replaces tables' standard ankle claps which reduces load on knee and ankle joints
- CV bar replaces inversion table's assembly