ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.39 As low as $1.89
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
Benchmark Face Masks-50/Box - 3 Ply Blue
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Maxim Germicidal Cleaner – 1 qt. Case/12, 1 Sprayer
This product is a hospital-use germicidal disinfectant cleaner and deodorant designed for general cleaning, and controlling mold and mildew on hard, non-porous non-food contact surfaces. This product is for use on hard, non-porous surfaces in: Hospitals, nursing homes, schools, hotels, food establishments, public restrooms. This one-step disinfectant is perfect for general cleaning, minimizing product costs, and prevention of viruses like Human Coronavirus. It is a non-acid, ready-to-use cleaner that’s gentle on many hard, non-porous surfaces for safe use in all types of facilities. This product effectively kills Human Coronavirus.
- Case of (12) 1qt bottles, (1) sprayer
- EPA: 10324-85-45745+
This product can be used on most non-porous surfaces, including windows, mirrors, aluminum, brass, copper, laminated surfaces, metal, stainless steel, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic, sealed granite, sealed marble, plastic, sealed stone, chrome, vinyl, Plexiglas®, floors, tables, chairs, trash cans.
Human Coronavirus, Escherichia coli, Listeria monocytogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, Hepatitis A Virus, Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1, AIDS Virus, and many other microorganisms.
Directions for Use as a One-Step, General, Hospital Disinfectant, Virucide*
- Pre-clean visibly soiled areas
- Apply this product to disinfect hard, non-porous, non-food contact surfaces with a sponge, brush, cloth, by immersion, auto scrubber, mechanical spray device, hand pump trigger spray device. For spray applications, spray 6-8 inches from surface. Do not breathe spray.
- Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth or allow to air dry. Rinsing of floors is not necessary unless they are to be waxed or polished.
- Change solution when visibly dirty.
Read label for entire directions for use.