ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.39 As low as $1.89
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
Benchmark Face Masks-50/Box - 3 Ply Blue
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Maxim Facility+ One-Step Disinfectant Cleaner and Deodorant
Maxim Facility+ One-Step Disinfectant Cleaner and Deodorant – 1 Gallon
This product is a one-step hospital-use germicidal cleaner and deodorant designed for general cleaning, disinfecting, and controlling mold and mildew odors on hard, non-porous surfaces. Approved by the EPA for use against emerging viral pathogens, this product can be used during the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. COVID-19 is caused by SARS-CoV-2. Maxim Facility+ kills similar viruses and therefore can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Norovirus on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Contains hydrogen peroxide
- Effective against Staph, E coli and Salmonella enterica
- Tough on germs, easy on surfaces
- EPA: 45745-11
- 1 – Gallon (128 oz)
- Gallon only, sprayer not included
Directions for Use as a One-Step Cleaner/Disinfectant
- Wear chemical splash-proof goggles or face shield
- Dilute at 2 oz. of product per gallon of water (1:64)
- Spray surface until thoroughly wet
- Allow surface to remain wet. Read label for contact times.
- Wipe surface and let air dry.
Read label for entire direction for use.