ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29Please Log in for professional pricing
- SaleCBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing
mPact Sports Multi Purpose
mPact Sports Multi Purpose – 5 Gallon
Imparts a durable, invisible shield which is protected from odors and stains caused by bacteria, mold and mildew. Specially formulated for sporting facilities to provide protection for athletic equipments and hard surfaces. For use on helmets, pads, gloves, protective gear, workout equipment, athletic training tables and exercise mats. Inhibits bacterial odors on the invisible barrier itself. Controls or eliminates odors, stains and product deterioration.
Use on any athletic facility or protective equipment, including helmets, pads, protective gear, workout equipment, and athletic training tables.
- If bacterial odors or stains are present, first remove with appropriate cleaner such as mPact’s mPerial Disinfectant.
- Ensure the surface to be treated is clean.
- Shake bottle before use.
- For fabrics and equipment, test in a small, hidden spot and let dry. Check for any color changes before treating entire item.
- Spray entire surface liberally and evenly.
- Allow garment or padding or equipment to dry before use.
- Reapply as needed.
Use of some cleaners can remove protective barrier and reduce effective protection. To maintain protection, simply reapply after cleaning following instructions noted above.
- Keep from freezing.
- Close cap when not in use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Eyes: Flush eyes with water for at least fifteen minutes. Get immediate medical attention.
- Skin: This material should not cause irritation. In people with an existing sensitivity to such products, a reddening of the skin may occur. If irritation persists, consult a physician.
- Inhalation: Adverse effects are not expected when product is used in an open area. In the event a person has an existing sensitivity to products such as this, avoid using the product in enclosed areas where vapors may gather. If breathing becomes difficult or painful, consult a doctor.
- Ingestion: If victim is conscious and able to swallow, quickly have victim drink water to dilute. Do not give anything by mouth if victim is unconscious or is having convulsions. Induce vomiting only if advised to do so by a physician or poison control center. CONTACT A PHYSICIAN OR POISON CONTROL CENTER IMMEDIATELY.
- If signs/symptoms develop, get medical attention.
- In case of emergency, call 800-222-1222