Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion with Vitamin E - 7.25 oz Jar
Hartmann® Non-Woven Padding Bandage – 4” x 3.8 yds (10 cm x 3.5 m), Each
DUKAL™ Alcohol Pads 200 Count
Swan® Isopropyl Alcohol 70% Bottle 16 oz.
LUX Electronic Timer - Digital Timer - Digital Count Up/Down Timer
SCIFIT PRO1® Upper Body with Adjustable Cranks And Premium Seat
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
The SCIFIT PRO1 provides exceptional upper body exercise by giving the user the best in cardio and strength training for arms and shoulders. The adjustable head ranges from heights of 35” to 61” and can accommodate users of all heights. It can also be used while standing or seated and for overhead exercise as well. It can also be used with a wheelchair or balance ball when the seat is removed. There are 200 levels of resistance and can be adjusted in .1 increments to accommodate users of all levels of fitness. The SCIFIT PRO1 is ideal for patients of all shapes and sizes to provide an effective method of exercise.
- Adjustable Head – adjusts 35” – 61”, accommodates users of all heights and allows exercise while seated, standing or for overhead exercise.
- Arm Cranks - Adjustable and reversible for greater range of movement and exercise variety.
- Versatile - seat is removable for standing exercise, or for use with a wheelchair, balance ball, or stabilizing disc.
- Wheelchair Platform - provides a sturdy foundation for wheelchair use and for standing exercise.
- Handles - scientifically designed to be 19 degrees from the vertical plane, for the most biomechanically correct and comfortable hand position.
- Standard Seat - features a low profile seat back to maximize torso rotation and features a 500 lb. user weight capacity.
- Iso-Strength - safe and effective, provides accommodating resistance through the entire range of motion.
- Bi-directional Resistance - aids in the recruitment of reciprocal muscle groups and reduces the risk of injury from muscle imbalance.
- Very low starting resistance - (5 watts) start and maintain program function at extremely low speeds and resistance.
- 200 Levels of Resistance - workload can be adjusted in .1 increments.
- 3 years parts, 1 year labor
- Exceptions: 1 Year warranty on pedals and seats. Wear items (rubber hand grips and pedal straps) are excluded from warranty
- Lenth: 60"
- Width: 30"
- Height: 77"
- Weight: 218 lbs
- User Capacity: 500 lbs
- Adjustable Seat – Therapist Assist Pedal provides easy seat adjustment (Premium Seat)
- Bariatric Seat – 600 lb. user weight capacity.
- Internal/External Rotation Device – Ideal for rotator cuff strengthening.
- Wheelchair Platform – Sturdy foundation for wheelchair use.
- Heavy Duty Wheelchair Ramp – Provides increased stabilization for wheelchair use.
- Assist Gloves – Helps individuals who need assistance in gripping the hand cranks.
- Heart Rate Transmitter – Polar chest strap for heart rate monitoring.
- Fit-Key – SCIFIT’s exclusive Plug-and-play system.