SCIFIT Recumbent Bike Bi - Directional W/ Premium Seat
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
BikesSCIFIT recumbent bikes are designed for cardiovascular conditioning and strength training via the Iso-Strength program. Iso-Strength, coupled with bi-directional resistance (ISO7000R only) allows the user to perform a leg press movement while pedaling forward, and gluteus and hamstring exercise pedaling in reverse on the recumbent bike.
- True Adjustable Step-through – allows access to more users.
- Safe, Easy Access - step through space adjusts up to a full 23 inches.
- Optional Adjustable Cranks - to adjust range of motion; 3 adjustment lengths: 5”, 6” and 7”.
Comfort & Fit
- Comfortable, Oversized Seat - exceptional lumbar support.
- Largest Pedal Surface Available – with easily adjustable foot straps.
- Optional, Adjustable Seat - also available.
- 3 years parts, 1 year labor (Exceptions: 1 Year warranty on pedals and seat. Wear items - rubber hand grips and pedal straps - are excluded from warranty unless determined to be defective)
- Lenth: 58"
- Width: 24"
- Height: 53"
- Weight: 221 lbs
- User Capacity: 500 lbs
ISO7000R Bi-Directional Recumbent BikeAll of the features of the ISO1000R, plus Bi-directional resistance
- Adjustable Cranks – 3 lengths to adjust range of motion.
- Standard Fixed seat – comfort and support with 500 lb. user weight capacity.
- Adjustable Seat – Therapist Assist Pedal provides easy seat adjustment.
- Heart Rate Transmitter – Polar chest strap for heart rate monitoring.
- Fit-Key – SCIFIT’s exclusive Plug-and-play system.