Spine Thorax & Abdomen Set DVD Format
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
David Kent DVD - Home Study Programs - Spine, Thorax & Abdomen
Remember your first David Kent dissection or anatomy classroom course? Or, heard a colleague talk about it? If you ever wanted to have the same learning experience, but closer to home, now you can. Scan through this DVD home-study program and you'll feel like you've gone inside David's treatment room for one-on-one training. Designed with the participation of physicians and therapists, this comprehensive series lets you master and review techniques at your own pace. David's user-friendly approach, including the color coding he devised for use across his entire product line to correspond with different areas of the body, will help you increase your anatomy knowledge.
Features in this NCBTMB-approved home-study program cover or include:
- Back pain, scoliosis, chest pain, bulging and herniated discs, and more
- How to master anatomy skills that set you apart from other therapists
- Easy to navigate programs, color-coded for simplicity
- Detailed, clear menu system to study at your own pace
- Thorough, photo-filled manual
- Spine, Thorax & Abdomen Home Study Program manual with photos
- 4 videos in DVD format, approximately 6 hours long
- Complete home-study course with test grading and certificate (included in the price of each CE course) worth 24 CEUs that are approved by NCBTMB and most states and that are recognized by AMTA and ABMP.
- Unlimited time in which to complete the course
|Brand Name||Kent Health Systems|