Am-450 Four Piece Traction Table W/ 3 Piece Head
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Armedica AM-450 Traction Table
Seperates 5" and rolls on 4 Steel Ball Roller Bearings. The Rolling Section can be locked in any position with a positive gear rack system.
|Top Section:||Six Piece|
|Head Section:||Three Section, Raises 45 Degrees, Lowers 90 Degrees, Contoured Face / Nose Opening|
|Center Section:||10" x 27"|
|Thoracic Section:||17-1/2" x 27"|
|Foot Section:||33" x 27" Raises 80 Degrees.|
|Headrest:||15" x 13"|
|Armrest:||12-1/2" x 5-1/2"|
These treatment tables are what put Armedica on the map... strong, stylish and affordable. For the clinician, the AM-Series offers full height adjustment and section mobility so the patient can be placed in the proper position for maximum results with minimum effort. For the patient, comfort and easy access getting on and off the table.
All AM-Series Treatment Tables share these features:
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection.
- 1 ½" Firm density foam tops.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- Top sections have welded steel support frames.
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- Footswitch control.
- Power assisted caster system (unless noted otherwise).
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order).
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity (unless noted otherwise).