Barbicide® - Salon, Barbershop and Spa Disinfectants
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
For Disinfection of Salon, Barber, Manicure/Pedicure Instruments. Great for Manicure/pedicure bowls and tubs, Stainless steel implements, Plastic combs, brushes, rollers, etc.
- Effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B & C, Staphylococcus, Pseduomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium, Difficile, MRSA, Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza including H1N1 and Athletes Foot
- Complies with OSHA's blood borne pathogens standard
- EPA-registered hospital-grade disinfectant
- Concentrate- mixing directions listed on label
- Will not stain skin or surfaces
- Wipes (160 wipes)
- Spray (32 oz.)
- Pint (16 oz.)
- 1/2 Gallon (64 oz.)
- Small Jar
- Diameter: 6 cm
- Height: 9 cm
- Content: 120 ml
- Mid Size Jar
- Diameter: 11 cm
- Height: 20 cm
- Content: 750 ml
- Large Jar
- Diameter: 11 cm
- Height: 30 cm
- Content: 1,100 ml
- Mix Barbicide disinfectant concentrate with water in a ratio of 1:16 (60 ml to 1 liter of water). Submerge scissors and metal instruments in the Barbicide solution, for a minimum of 10 minutes and no more than an hour for total disinfection. Instruments should never be left in the solution overnight Rinse with water. The solution should be changed at least 2 times a week.