Curity™ Conforming Stretch Bandages 4” x 75” (10.2 cm x 1.9 m) – 12/Box
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Kendall Conform Stretch Bandage
4" wide x 75" long
One-ply cotton/polyester blend crocheted bandage. Provides softness, conformability, low lint, high absorbency. Ideal for securing dressings, I.V.s and splints or for providing mild compression or support. Holds securely to any body contour. Allows for movement and some soft tissue swelling. Stays in place with minimal taping.
Conform Stretch Bandage Features:
- Provides softness, conformability, low lint, high absorbency
- Cotton/Polyester Constructiom - Provides elasticity allows it to retain its shape, reducing slippage. Allows absorption of drainage while remaining strong and durable
- Convenient Packaging - Easy to open saving time
- Unique Polyester/Cotton Ration - Allows ideal stretch and conformability to accommodate increased or decreased swelling
- Low Profile - Helps maximize patient dignity
Conform Stretch Bandage Frequently Asked Questions:
- How are CONFORM™ Stretches commonly used? - CONFORM™ Stretch Bandages are commonly used as a securement layer. To Protect, Absorb, Secure and Support.
- What is the benefit to CONFORM™? - CONFORM™ Stretch Bandages are designed to stretch and conform, making them ideal for lower limbs and joints. They have a low profile which helps ensure patient dignity.
Conform Stretch Bandage Instructions for Use: Wrap CONFORM™ around desired area to provide protection, absorption, securement and support.
Conform Stretch Bandage Indications:
- Securing Dressing
- Securing IVs
- Securing Splints
- Providing Mild Compression and Support