ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$1.99Please Log in for professional pricing
KN95 5-Ply Mask
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$32.09 Special Price $27.28
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue Box of 50
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Face Shield Direct Splash Protection
EarthLite Everest Tilt Stationary Massage Table
EarthLite Everest Tilt Electric Lift Table
The Everest Tilt electric lift massage table holds true to its name, strong, majestic, and beautiful. Its open design has the maximum amount of leg and knee room, while maintaining exceptional strength and maintenance-free stability. The Everest electric lift massage table is luxuriously upholstered with rounded corners, and its 3" thick, three-layer foam system is the ultimate in comfort. A full 12" height range, controlled by one pedal, will let you ideally position your clients.
- Degrees of Tilt: 20°, 30°, 50°, 55°, 63°
- Length of tilt end of table: 27" (Note: optional side arms will stick 5.5" down past the tilt.)
- Clasp used to keep tilt top closed flat on table.
- Heavy duty steel design
- Made in the USA
- Rounded corners for better access and working ease
- I-beam holding column for simple, open design allowing for maximum amount of leg and knee room
- Naturesoft vinyl
- Voltage- 120/Watts- 400/Amps- 1.5
|Width:||28", 30" or 32"|
|Height Range:||25" - 37"|
|Working Weight:||600 lbs|
|Warranty:||Limited Lifetime on frame; 3 Years on Upholstery/Padding; 2 Years on Motor/Controls|
*The optional side arm rests can be added to this EarthLite table at the time of manufacture or to existing tables by returning the table to EarthLite for installation. Installation by anyone other than EarthLite will void the table warranty.
*When cleaning your EarthLite product, please remember to use a product that is safe for use on vinyl, a porous surface. Products designed for use on hard surfaces, such as Citrus II, can damage the upholstery and could void your warranty.