InTENSity™ 7 Digital Tens Unit
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
InTENSity 7 Digital Tens Unit
Now FDA cleared for over-the-counter sale.
InTENSity 7 Features:
- Channels: Dual Channel, isolated between channels
- Electrodes: 2" x 2", 4/pkg
- Dimensions: 1" x 2 2/5" x 4"
- Weight: 5.3 oz (includes battery)
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Power Source: 9V battery
- Timer: Adjustable in 5 minute increments from 5 - 60 minutes or continuous
- Pulse Rate: 1 - 150 Hz (adjustable)
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel
- Pulse Width: 50 - 300 µs (adjustable)
- 5 Modes: B(Burst), N(Normal), M(Modulation), SD1(Strength Duration), SD2
- Burst Mode: Burst rate, adjustable, 0 - 5 Hz; pulse width adjustable, 50 - 300 µs, frequency fixed = 100 Hz
- Normal Mode: Pulse rate and pulse width are adjustable
- Modulation Mode: Combination of pulse rate and pulse width modulation
- Strength-Duration Mode: Consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 70% range
- Voltage: 0 - 50V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Patient Compliance Meter: This unit can store 60 sets of operation records. Total recorded time is 999 hours.
InTENSity 7 Digital Tens Unit Includes:
- Lead Wires
- 1 package of high quality Self-Adhesive Electrodes
- 9V Battery
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Instruction Booklet
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty