Mabis DMI Shower Chair with Backrest - Shower & Bath Bench with Handrails
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Due to manufacturer's return policies, some custom equipment may be returned to AdvantageMedical for repairs only - no refunds or exchanges can be made at any time.
Shower Chair with Backrest
Allegro Medical presents the Shower Chair with Backrest. This sturdy DMI® shower chair will provide welcome relief if you have trouble standing or worries about falling in the shower. Shower with confidence knowing you have a stable place to sit. This bath chair will make showering easier and safer for people with disabilities, older people or those recovering from surgery or injuries. The chair’s frame is made from aluminum which is incredibly strong yet lightweight. The shower chair weighs only 13 pounds yet can support up to 350 pounds. The textured seat has drain holes so water won’t build up. And the suction cup rubber tips are slip resistant, giving the chair firm footing on wet surfaces.
- Seat has a textured, non-slip surface and drain holes to protect against water buildup.
- Lightweight, aluminum frame makes it easy to lift and carry.
- Arms provide additional safety; back rest (removable) gives support.
- Slip-resistant, suction cup rubber tips give the chair firm footing on wet surfaces.
- Drain holes in seat and back protect against water buildup.
- Seat height adjusts from 16 to 20 inches in 1 inch increments.
- Seat width: 19 inches; seat depth: 13 inches
- Legs measure 19.5 inches across and 20.5 inches from front to back.
- Total dimensions: 21 x 21 x 32 inches
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Weight capacity: 350 pounds
- Easy no tool assembly
- Contains latex
|Brand Name||Mabis DMI|