Millennia Acupuncture Needles
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
2000 Millennia Acupuncture Needles
- No silicon coating
- Sterile and pyrogen free
- Made from surgical stainless steel
- Traditional individually tailored, smooth and painless
- Higher body tensile strength up to 600, quality, safety and reliability
- Great selection of gauges and lengths.
Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of qualified practitioners of acupuncture as determined by each state. Tubes included. 100 count.
- 0.16 mm x 1", Chinese #40, Japanese #1
- 0.18 mm x 1", Chinese #38, Japanese #2
- 0.20 mm x 0.5" Chinese #36, Japanese #3
- 0.22 mm x 1.5", Chinese #34, Japanese #4
- 0.25 mm x 1.5", Chinese #32, Japanese #5
- 0.18 mm x 1.5", Chinese #38, Japanese #2
- 0.20 mm x 1.5", Chinese #36, Japanese #3
|Brand Name||Upc Medical|