Norco™ Therapeutic Compression Gloves - Large - Right - Full Finger
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
- Soothe pain and reduce swelling in arthritic hands.
- Provide warmth and compression for soothing soft tissue edema and arthritic joint pain.
- Two wrist lengths and two finger styles feature an open slit in the cuff for easy application and non-constricting fit.
- Made of soft, silky nylon and spandex blend, with seams on the outside for smooth edema control.
- Gloves provide 15 to 25 mm Hg of soft, gentle, even compression to edematous tissue.
- Wrist Length measures 1-1/2" (3.8cm) proximal to wrist crease
- Over the Wrist Length measures 3" (7.6cm) proximal to wrist crease.
- Sold individually, Left or Right
- To size, measure palm circumference.
Large: 8" to 10" (20 to 25cm)