RockTape H2O Kinesiology Tape - 2" x 105' Bulk Roll
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
RockTape H2O Kinesiology Tape - 2" x 105' Roll
AllegroMedical.com presents The RockTape H2O Kinesiology Tape. RockTape is the world’s best kinesiology tape. It can be used to treat sports and non-sports injuries, including shin splints, plantar fasciitis, runner’s knee and back pain. RockTape microscopically lifts the skin away from the muscle and fascia below, which decompresses the area and promotes blood flow. Stretchier, stickier and stronger than the competition, RockTape is preferred by medical professionals throughout the world.
H2O is our EXTRA sticky tape to give swimmers, triathletes, surfers, etc. piece of mind during aquatic training. It's also great for those extra sweaty training sessions on land. RockTape is made from 97% cotton and 3% nylon. The adhesive is a hypo-allergenic, acrylic-based and contains no latex. Big Daddy is the widest tape available on the market, perfect for applications that need extra coverage.
Watch below how EASY RockTape is to apply!
RockTape is a special kind of tape known as kinesiology tape.
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive that won't fall off during competition
- 180% stretch, the same elasticity as skin, to promote full range of motion
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- Tighter weave, which enables muscle to more easily snap back to neutral
- Water resistant
- Variety of designs and colors
- Wearable for up to 5 days
- Each Roll is 2"x 105' (5cmx5m)
When applied properly, RockTape kinesiology tape microscopically lifts the skin away from the muscle and fascia below, increasing blood flow.
Increased blood flow
- Relieves swelling by creating more space for the congested and compressed capillaries, lymph vessels, arteries and veins. This results in faster removal of the by-products created by inflammation.
- Delays fatigue, speeding up recovery for rehab patients and enabling athletes to go stronger, longer.
- Cues form by increasing the patient or athlete’s awareness of their body position to help maintain proper alignment and form.
- Normalizes muscle tone by realigning the muscles that may be disrupted by injuries. When injured, we typically alter our movement to avoid pain, which can cause future discomfort or even further injury. Through tactical cueing, RockTape reminds you to maintain a good posture, allowing the injury to heal faster.
What’s RockTape Used For?
Please note that if your issues are severe or do not improve within a day of using RockTape, you should seek help from a medical profession
- Achilles tendonitis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Jumpers knee (PFS)
- ACL/MCL issues
- Rotator cuff
- Groin and hamstring pulls
- Lower back issues
- Shin splints
- Tennis and golf elbow
- Pain associated with pregnancy
- Postural correction
- Skin & abrasion protection
Origin and Development
First used by acupuncturists and chiropractors in Japan, today kinesiology tape is used by practitioners throughout the world to treat injuries and improve sports performance. While the use of kinesiology is often associated with athletes such as Michelle Wie, Adrian Peterson and Jason Khalipa, the reality is that RockTape is effective for the treatment of a wide variety of problems, not just sports injuries.