ScripHessco Reusable & Self-Adhering Electrodes (Foam) - 4 Pack
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
ScripHessco Reusable Electrodes
- Reusable and self-adhering electrodes with soft durable foam covers
- Long lasting .035" thick hydrogel
- Quick, moderately aggressive tac
- High re-wettability and high dryout resistance, effective in high heat and humidity
- Latex free electrodes
- 2 mil thick carbon conductive film for even current distribution
- Soft molded socket connector provides superior connection to the lead wire
- Tin/copper pigtail wire strands flexible and durable for multiple uses
- Electrode storage liner
- Package of 4electrodes
Available Electrode Sizes:
- 2" x 2" Square electrodes
- 2" x 3.25" Rectangle electrode
- 1.25" Round electrodes
- 1.5" x 2.5" Oval electrodes
These affordable and reusable, self-adhering electrodes are made with soft, durable foam covers. They are long lasting with .035” thick hydrogel and quick, moderately aggressive tac. They are extremely effective in high heat and humidity with high re-wettability and high dry out resistance. They are latex free with two mil thick carbon conductive film for even current distribution and no hot spots. The soft molded socket connector provides superior connection to the lead wire and the tin/copper pigtail wire strands are flexible and durable for multiple uses. Users say these are the most comfortable they have found and the multiple uses makes for a great value.