ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.39 As low as $1.89
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$19.59 Special Price $17.59
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$32.09 Special Price $27.28
Benchmark Face Masks-50/Box - 3 Ply Blue
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Headrest & Face Cradle Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs - 100 pack
This item is out of stock$11.89
Swede-O® Thermal Vent ® Hinged Elbow Support
Swede-O® Thermal Vent® Hinged Elbow Support
Swede-O® Thermal Hinged Elbow support is designed to prevent hyperextension of the elbow. Criss-crossing adjustable locking straps help restrict range of motion. Medial and lateral hinges provide a hyperextension stop at 0°.
Engineered with MVT²: Micro Ventilated Thermal Technology to provide comfortable compression and warmth to aid in reducing swelling and pain to promote recovery. This includes a micro ventilated breathable membrane that allows air to flow freely, keeping the skin well ventilated and comfortable. A soft thermal lining captures and retains body heat.
- Anatomically shaped, contours to the natural shape of the elbow for increased comfort and support
- 2 Removable metal hinges provide a hyperextension stop at 0°
- 2 Adjustable criss-crossing straps allow for additional support to prevent the elbow from hyperextension
- 2 Adjustable straps on the backside of the support provide compression variation and support
- Soft and comfortable against the skin
- Binding tape is sewn around the edges of material for durability and comfort
- Position the hinged elbow brace so the hinges are on either side of the elbow
- Secure the criss-crossing adjustable straps to appropriate tightness to help prevent hyperextension
- Do not use lotions, oils, ointments or any other skin medication under the product.
- Should a skin irritation or rash develop discontinue use
- If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional
- Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap
- Drip dry
- Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight
10 ½-11 ¾”