ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$1.99Please Log in for professional pricing
KN95 5-Ply Mask
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
- SaleCBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue Box of 50
- SaleEarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.$12.49 Special Price $10.62
Therapro™ Single Note Essential Oils 100% Pure Essential Oils
TheraPro™ Single Note Essentila Oils_100% Pure Essential Oils
Aromatherapy combines the emotional and physiological properties of gentle massage with the medicinal mood enhancing properties of essential oils. It alleviates stress and can energize your spirit. Aromatherapy has also been known to stimulate the immune system and relieve sinus pressure. Aromatherapy is popular for both massage as well as spa applications. Whether added to a lubricant, or inhaled using a diffuser, the benefits are many, while the expense is minimal. Our TheraPro Essential Oils are carefully selected from around the world and packaged in glass containers.
- Never ingest essential oils
- If you are pregnant, consult a qualified aromatherapist before using essential oils.
- Do not apply essential oils directly on the skin, unless specifically directed.
- Essential oils may cause skin irritation, especially on sensitive skin.
- Keep essential oils out of reach of children and pets.
- Essential oils may stain or damage wood, upholstery or fabrics if spilled.
- Essential oils are flammable; keep away from flames.
- Possible skin sensitivity or photosensitivity