Treatment Table - Electric Pedestal Hi-Low - 2-Section
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Treatment Table - Electric Pedestal Hi-Low, 27 X 75 X (24-36)", 2-Section
AllegroMedical.com presents The Electric Pedestal Hi-Low Treatment Table. Electric hi-low tables have radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components. Footswitch control.
The unique design of the AM-SP Series brings the future to you today! Based on a single pedestal approach, the AM-SP Series offers solid stability and loads of leg room and maneuverability for the clinician along with luxurious comfort for the patient. The single pedestal is equipped with our one-step caster system and footswitch at no additional cost and offers a full 27" width top along with a 400 lb. lifting capacity. Because of its unique design, the AM-SP Series operates in a range of 24" from the floor to a maximum height of 35 1/2". It also elevates with no end shift, so it can be used in a smaller area, saving precious space in your office or treatment room.
All the AM-SP Series Treatment Tables include the following features:
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty handcrafted vinyl upholstery with Permablock3® bacterial protection.
- 1-1/2" Firm density foam tops.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- Top sections have welded steel support frames.
- Pivoting joints have hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- Footswitch control.
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity to accommodate the larger patient.
- 110 volts, 60 Hz motor. (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order).
- One-step caster system.
- Top Section: Two Piece
- Width: 27"
- Length: 76"
- Head Section: One Section
- 15" x 27" Raises 45 degrees. Lowers 90 degrees. Contoured face/nose opening.
- Body Section: 61" x 27"