Vasyli Dananberg 1st Ray Orthotics, Pair - Orthotic Shoe Inserts & Insoles
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
- First ever professional orthotic device containing a removable first ray sections
- Designed with Proximal and Distal plugs
- Can be removed when fitting the orthotic
- Ensures the head of the 1st MP matches up with the removed plug
- Both plugs can be removed to provide a larger path of least resistance to the joint
- Enhances 1st ray function
- Use in cases where maximum effect is required like with Structural Hallux Limitus (SHL)
- Heat moldable
- Can be "fine tuned" with orthotic additions pack (722 0175)
- ***Must be purchased by a licensed healthcare professional
- High degree of metatarsal control
- Contains shock dot for heel bone
- Vented arch and forefoot
- Deep heel cup
- Suede finish with Antibacterial FootFresh
- Tri-Compound Construction (TCC)
- Patented feature
- Blend of PU (comfort), EVA (control), and Rebound EVA (function)
- Ensures comfort, control and function
- Studies show up to a 40% reduction in force under the great toe
|Kids Small||Youth 12-13||Youth 12-13|
|Kids||1 1/2 - 3||1 1/2 - 4|
|XSmall||3 1/2 - 5||4 1/2 - 6|
|Small||5 1/2 - 7||6 1/2 - 8|
|Medium||7 1/2 - 9||8 1/2 - 10|
|Large||9 1/2 - 11||10 1/2 - 12|
|X-Large||11 1/2 - 13||-|
|2-XLarge||13 1/2 - 15||-|
Vasyli Dananberg insoles have transformed medical orthotics for foot health professionals. They are available in small, medium, and large foot sizes to accommodate patients of various weights and activity levels.
Benefits of Vasyli Dananberg Insoles
Health professionals have used Vasyli Dananberg orthotic to help treat various patient foot problems, which include:
- Tri-planar motion control allows for foot function control in three planes: frontal, sagittal, and transverse (This helps to address tri-planar motion problems.)
- Easy-to-use, built-in rearfoot control
- Heel bone shock dot for patients with a history of foot pain or ball of foot pain
- Metatarsal raise to eliminate metatarsal foot pain
How Vasyli Dananberg 1st Ray Orthotic Works
Vasyli Dananberg orthotics help to eliminate ball of foot pain by putting the foot in a better position. Ensuring the correct angle of a strike in a range of motion helps to correct the metatarsophalangeal joint.
How to Use Vasyli Dananberg Insoles
Replace your shoe’s removable footbed with this full-length orthotic. This is ideal for those with flat feet and wearing flat shoes or walking shoes.
How to Clean Vasyli Orthotics
Like other orthotic products, use a damp cloth with mild soap solution to wipe over Vasyli orthotics. Then, rinse and allow to air dry.
|Brand Name||Vasyli Medical|