Chattanooga Intelect Transport Electrotherapy/Ultrasound Combo Unit
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Intelect TranSport Combo
The Intelect TranSport line of portable therapy products is equally as adept on the go as it is in the clinic. Each unit’s unique design allows it be to be used for tabletop, wall mount, therapy cart or mobile use. Its lightweight design, batterypowered option and custom carrying bag allow you to conveniently take the clinic out of the clinic. 5cm² soundhead is included with the unit.
- Fully functional 1 and 3.3 MHz frequencies
- Two channels of electrical stimulation output
- Ten user-defined memory positions for user protocols
- Four standard waveforms on board: interferential, premodulated, Russian and high volt
- Pulsed and continuous therapy operation(10%, 20%, 50% and 100%)
- Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
- Ergonomically designed sound head applicators available in a variety of sizes (1 cm², 2 cm², 5 cm² and 10 cm²)
- All sound head applicators are interchangeable due to Electronic Signature residing on all transducers
- Soundheads are watertight for use in underwater therapy
- Head warming feature on all sound head applicators
- Unit uniquely designed for tabletop, wall mount, therapy cart or mobile use
- 110V or battery powered option
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Dimensions: 12.9"L x 11.3"W x 10.1"H
- Optional therapy cart integrates with the unit to maximize storage of clinical supplies.
- 5cm2 Sound Head Applicator
- Conductor Ultrasound Gel - 8.5oz (250 ml) Bottle (1x)
- Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 1
- Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 2
- DURA-STICK II 2.75 in (7cm) Round Electrodes (4x)
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.