Game Ready Ice Machine System with Control Unit, Adapter and 6 inch Hose
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Game Ready Cold and Active Compression Therapy System
No one wants a prolonged recovery from musculoskeletal injuries or orthopedic surgery. For treatment and rehabilitation, the Game Ready System takes the proven RICE regimen (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) one step further. Game Ready simultaneously delivers adjustable cold therapy in conjunction with active pneumatic compression to make the rehabiltation process easier for everyone.
Cold therapy has been shown to reduce pain, swelling, and muscle spasms, but active compression helps the body heal.
- Enhances the effects of cold therapy
- Mimics natural muscle contractions, “pumping” edema out of the injured area
- Stimulates tissue healing
- Increases blood flow and delivery of oxygen to the injury site
- Optimizes lymphatic drainage
Other product benefits:
- Pneumatic compression improves contact between cold therapy and patient
- Temperature adjustment capability
- Four compression settings for varying patient needs:
- No compression
- Low compression (5-15 mm Hg)
- Medium compression (5-50 mm Hg)
- High compression (5-75 mm Hg)
- Control Unit
- AC Adapter
- Connector Hose
|Brand Name||Game Ready|